Cookies and non-personal information
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device (session or permanent, first or third-party). Most websites do this too.
- A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Cookies are used for authentication and for tracking traffic elements (performance, analysis, targeting, advertisers).
- Cookies "third party" (Third Party Cookies) are cookies placed by third parties (traffic monitoring systems, social websites, hosting server).
- Cookies are not viruses or worms (do NOT contain executable code), can not read personal information on your computer, can not send spam
- Most browsers allow users to decide whether to accept cookies and duration of their maintenance.
Your computer (your system) settings depends entirely on you. You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
- Because HTTP sessions are visible to all computers in the network, they can intercept data packets, including these cookies. Our website is secure, but even with HTPPS sessions we cannot guarantee that the information transmitted via the Internet is 100% secure.
- Cookies allow us to automatically obtain non-personal information that can not be, in any way, associated with any person. This information refers to the type of browser you use, your computer's platform and domain name through which you access our website.
- We use these data only for traffic monitoring and improving services. We do not sell or give willingly our data to third parties.
- For more information about cookies and privacy you can contact us on e-mail (see contact page).
Website browsing and personal data.
- You can access (browse) this website without revealing your identity or give us any information regarding yourself.
- Website browsing may be considered confidential, however Medical Ortovit and its Partners can not guarantee that User's use of this site will be confidential, because information transmitted via the Internet may not be secure.
- In principle, you can contact us without send us any personal data. Use the contact form to ensure anonymity. Users are encouraged to use pseudonyms.
- You must decide what personal data you send us. The information you communicate to us will be considered non-confidential and may be used and disseminated by Medical Ortovit and its Partners freely.
- Medical Ortovit reserves the right to collect information send by the user (or from use of the service) in a database, for the following purposes: for the use of these data by Medical Ortovit and Partners in medical studies, information, improving services, sales and marketing.
- Although we use security methods and techniques, Medical Ortovit and its Partners are not responsible for any confidentiality damage suffered by the user (or by any other person) as a result of using this website, because the information transmitted via the Internet may not be secure.